Thursday, August 5, 2010

You Gotta Start Somewhere

So, here is what I wore today! Basically I got home from work yesterday, had to pack an overnight bag, and was wondering what to wear - the shorts I had on already, I grabbed a t-shirt from my drawer and was thinking "this is boring"... then I remembered the adorable vintage sequined vest I bought! Suddenly my outfit seemed a lot more interesting, kind of downtown cool. I slipped on my moccasins (which I am currently wearing in lieu of the black flats I so desperately need). So, here it is, tell me what you think!


vintage vest
old navy t-shirt
martin&osa shorts
minnetonka moccasins

Enjoy!  -Alison 

4 comments:

  1. loving that vest. is it made from sequins?

    www.brianathismoment.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loos so rock. great.
    ciao from Milan
    Nicola freshONpr

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cool your outfit, I think you have a great sense of style !
    Xoxo,
    Madalena and Sara

    www.zappingforperfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    @briana - yeah, the front is totally sequins. I love it ^^

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)