Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hello and Welcome

Well, this is odd. One month away from entering Georgetown's School of Foreign Service, and I tell my parents that I want to go into the fashion industry... they weren't necessarily unhappy, just a little surprised. Needless to say, I am still going to be figuring out my options in Washington D.C. In the meantime, it was suggested that I start a blog as a way to express myself about my fashion - so here I am!

You are going to have to cut me some slack now, as this is my first experience with a blog. I've filled many hours perusing the myriad variety of blogs currently on the web, but until today I had never considered starting my own. I can't wait to see where this will go! As you may have saw on the sidebar, I said I would like to document the outfits of my fellow students - a sort of street-style for college. But obviously, this won't be happening for about a month yet, as I have yet to actually leave. However, I hope to amuse or inspire with my own outfits and thoughts for the next few weeks. Enjoy!                                                                                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)