Monday, August 23, 2010

OOTD: A Little Bit of Sheer

It is horribly, horribly hot today in Minnesota. Therefore I put on my white button-down which is as sheer and light as can be - however, it didn't stop me from sweating quite a bit. Nothing can do that for me (or anyone for the matter) except some serious air-conditioning...

 Not such an attractive picture of me (I think I was complaining of the heat, but who knows...) but it shows off my outfit quite well

old navy top
vintage belt
martin&osa shorts
 minnetonka moccasins

 Couldn't resist. This picture depicts me in the middle of a failure of a cartwheel :)
When I asked my friend what I should do, she replied "Do a cartwheel!"


What do you think of my outfit? What do you wear when it's unbearably hot outside?

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Your button down looks cool and comfortable but your cartwheel is the best. Wow- wish I could do that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've been unable to do a (decent) cartwheel for years now :P

    Anyway I wear something similar for sure. Denim shorts are a lifesaver. You look casual but still put together. Nice!

    PS. Thank you for following our blog! Glad you like it!

    Bea from A plus B

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)