Tuesday, August 24, 2010

In the Future...

I was told by Grace, pictured below, that I need to become a fashion editor so that she can have contacts when she is older.
My dad proceeded to say that she needs to become a famous model so that I can have contacts. Maybe both? We shall see...
I had about 5 minutes to take the photos - kind of sad, she was a natural at posing and I have found I really enjoy taking photos of people (good practice for D.C, no?). I think she could be quite a good model...


3 comments:

  1. i think she could too :) no harm in trying!

    Monica xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for checking out my blog. Yours is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to drop by and say hello!
    Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog and I really appreciate you following! :)

    I love these night time photographs! Usually when I attempt to do night photos they turn out terrible so it makes me want to never try again, haha. Your's look great though! The moon looks so very pretty and they are very clear!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)