Wednesday, August 25, 2010

OOTD: Bicycles and Bowlers (a.k.a The Sad Carnie)

That's why Natalie said she took this photo - it reminded her of a sad carnie. It's the hat we think...
Don't ask me why I like this photo, I just kind of do. Ok, outfit details:
BDG bowler
target tank top
zara skirt

Some detail shots of my outfit. 

Well there you have it! Bicycles and Bowlers (a.k.a the Sad Carnie ^^).... Hope you enjoyed it! By the way, I leave for college tomorrow. It's so crazy! All my clothes are packed, just need to get shoes, jewelery and make-up into bag number three. I have been crafting and packing galore in preparation - maybe I will put some photos up later, of packing hell (a.k.a my closet)? Thoughts? :)

Enjoy!

Oh, and may I suggest.... the VS incredible bra? Truly the only way to describe it is incredible, they were spot on with that name. Super comfortable, definitely worth the buy! (I just got some new underwear - courtesy of my mother, I didn't break the shopping ban, don't worry ^^)

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE LOVE LOVE that skirt! what an awesome print! and good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bicycles on the skirt, but my favorite part is the hat! The color and ribbon are perfect together.

    thanks again for your sweet comment on my blog :)
    following yours!

    xx
    urban-nails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you look cute!! :)
    I love the print of your skirt! It looks cute with the tank underneath! :)
    Have fun at college!!!

    Love me...Love me not

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)