Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sun-day is Church-Day

old jcrew top
target tank top
old navy skirt
minnetonka moccasins

Today is quite a hot day in the Twin Cities, and after getting home from church Natalie and I played around with my camera some more. What you are seeing is mostly photos from photo bursts of us jumping (and sometimes in Natalie's case, falling) and walking

What am I going to do in college without a sister to take copious photos of me in random places and allow me to take copious photos of her? Note to self: make friends with fashionable photographer-types in college :)

Zara top
? skirt


A gorgeous day in Minnesota, and one of my last ones here. But I've got to be honest, I can't wait to see what's in store for me in D.C (besides some really hot weather). I need to start packing now, so goodbye...

What do you think of our outfits?

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)