Monday, August 30, 2010

OOTD: Orientation

It's still orientation here, so things are pretty casual. As of yet, I haven't found someone to take photos of me (still working on it ^^) so you will have to make do with my self-timer photos

rayban wayfarers
 vs pink tank top
vintage belt
martin&osa shorts
minnetonka moccasins
burberry bag

Oh, I forgot one thing on the list of credits for my photo - my orientation nametag :) Since Saturday, and through tomorrow, these have been our tickets to everything, and identify us as freshman. They say our name and college, giving a good conversation starter, albeit one that has gotten old rather quickly :)

Some detail photos. I don't know the exact brand of the earrings, they are from Nordstrom, got them during the anniversary sale. That picture of the earrings would drive my sister craaazy. She hates it when I tuck my hair behind my ears but miss a couple of strands. I do it a lot, I promise its an accident!

I need classes to start! I am really not a fan of all these organized social events, as they just breed a level of awkwardness even I can't accept :) I just want my routine, and it starts Wednesday.... I'm taking Russian, French, Economics, and a seminar. That reminds me, I need to get my books...


Hope you are all having a great first week of school if you have started! If not, you are very lucky and I am super jealous of you :)

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. I'm back at school this thursday! Dreading it!

    Love the simplicity, and how it still looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck at your orientation! dropping my sister off on wed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit. Have a great time at school.

    Jackie
    www.styleforecasts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just found your blog and its making me want to start uni right now!
    i can't wait till freshers week :)
    and i'm following your blog now and looking forward to reading your views of college x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style! I am new in your blog but I am coming back for sure!
    Good luck at school, have lts of fun too.
    xoxo
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit! And your earrings are awsome!

    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, as someone who has already graduated, I'm so jealous that you are just starting this experience. And as for taking your own photos I cannot recommend getting a remote enough! It seriously dramatically improved the quality of my photos. Just google the right one for your camera, and they're pretty cheap.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)