Friday, August 13, 2010

OOTD - Bohemian

After getting home from a mini-road trip, we (I mean my sister and I) decided to take photos of my outfit tonight in the dark. It kind of has a bohemian look, and the photos are a little blurry, but I sort of like it ^^


We are walking along the alley behind my house (real smart, right?) and by a streetlamp at the end of it... you will see a lot of this scenery later - probs tomorrow - as we got really inspired for a little photo shoot...


Meet my cat Precious. She was wandering around outside and I wanted to bring her in. She wasn't a fan of that idea, so she accompanied us on our shooting ^^


vintage necklace
ecote dress
h&m booties

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)