Friday, August 6, 2010

OOTD - Prepster

Here is my outfit for the day - I like to think it is a little prepster?


My sister and I are posing with my volvo staitionwagon - we're pretty cool aren't we?


h&m top
vintage belt
jcrew pants
rocket dog shoes


And introducing.... my sister! Her name is Natalie, and we were at the mall today when she found this adorable one-piece at Urban outfitters, so I bought it for her for her birthday (present part 2) and she did a little modeling for me. You will probs see more of her later ^^


old navy cardigan (it's mine what's new)
urban outfitters bodysuit
old navy skirt


Aren't we cute? She's two years younger than me, but everyone asks if we're twins... it gets annoying.
So what do you think of our outfits?

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your sisters outfit, gotta love urban outfitters. Your striped shirt is really cute too :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)