Monday, September 26, 2011

moths

Well, I'm sorry to say that today's photos aren't my best. I know Nicole will take this as a personal offense to her photography, but... Still, I'm quite enjoying my insect- and animal-themed shirts from All Saints. Walked past the store today and a guy who was cleaning the front windows told me he liked my shirt... also, it was really difficult for me not to go in and browse. You're saving your money for NYC Alison, just remember that...

all saints spitalfields shirt
old navy skirt
minnetonka moccasins
coach bookbag
jewelry thrifted, gifted, from various travels (a.k.a I'm no help if you want to know where it's from)

 So besides the whole beginning-of-a-new-week-I'm-so-tired thing that inherently comes with Mondays, today was actually a pretty fun day! On Mondays and Wednesdays I have a break in classes from 12:15 - 6:15, so basically I have the whole afternoon to do whatever! Today I walked to this vintage/consignment store up on Wisconsin Avenue (just 10 minutes or so off campus), where I found some really cool stuff. Didn't buy anything, as I'm not shopping before New York, but if I was that Chloe cardigan would be mine no questions asked. Also probably the adorable quilted Brooks Brothers bag. Just saying.




This shoe picture up above is really awkward! It looks like my skirt doesn't exist on the right side... it does. In case you're wondering. And below, the classic "cover my face so that you can see my rings but not my weird facial expression" photo. Or as Nicole thought it was - the "I'm so distraught you didn't take good photos" photo. I mean really, I'm not that melodramatic yes I am



 
Oh, in addition to checking out vintage clothing today, I got a cupcake! A free cupcake to be exact. A German chocolate fudge free cupcake to be super exact. Yes, be jealous. And on that note, hope you all had a great start to your week :)

13 comments:

  1. love your bag and shoes!!
    kisses and have a nice day!=)
    http://lpbbymayal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! i love your tee! and does shoes are lovely!! thanks for the comment! (:

    xo
    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your bag. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your All-Saints tee is perfection, so cool <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the moccasins! Never was allowed to buy one!

    http://thefashpress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tee!! All Saints has such amazing things.. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit post! Your style is definitely similar to mine. When you get a chance, please check out my blog!

    http://www.goodbadandfab.com
    the personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    Your post is truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute. i love your tee. super glad i found your blog. adore it already. i'm following. I'd love if you'd check out of my latest Lauren Conrad inspired outfit post. I took the pictures in front of her old house on the Hills. So pretty. Love to hear what you think.Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute shirt! Can't wait to hang in DC with you in a month!!!

    xoxo,
    Jen
    The Girl in College

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)