Tuesday, September 6, 2011

DC adventures

Spent the day yesterday out and about with my friend Colleen! In case you don't remember, she and I went to high school together and now she goes to Catholic University, just a short metro ride from Georgetown! Don't really have any legitimate outfit shots, but here is a bit of our day


At Catholic's metro stop! One of my only problems with Georgetown is our lack of a metro stop - they are so lucky to have one on their doorstep, makes it so much easier to get into the city. And for further reference to my outfit, the dress is H&M and the belt is stolen from a Heritage 1981 dress (and the bag is my newest favorite thrift find, and old Coach)




We were at Payless so Colleen could pick up some cheap, comfortable shoes for work when I saw these shoes and just had to make her put them on. Not sure if you can tell from the photo but - they are fuzzy. And have a metallic heel. What exactly were you thinking Christian Siriano? Because I honestly just don't get it.


Oh and at Forever 21 we all picked out ridiculous outfits to try on - not sure if the others wanted me to put up their photos, as they are much more scandalous. But what did I pick? Knit, sweater-like shorts. Of course. They were actually so comfy though! Had they been a bit cheaper I would've gotten them for pajamas. But alas I am on a shopping ban. Even though I might have bought something yesterday? Just a few cheap things from H&M, and the dress I got is so cute! I''m wearing it today, and if the rain ever stops I may be able to get outside and take photos...


Awwww, aren't we cute? It was quite a fun day, always good to get off-campus and spend the day with an old friend. Sorry for dashing this post off so quickly, but I need to get to International Finance! Thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. love your style and your blog is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun! I totally loveee those Chrisitan Siraiano heels!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely day! I love spending cute days like this with a close friend.

    Monica x
    Monica's Weekly Martini

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)