Saturday, November 20, 2010

i and love and you

Once again, not very descriptive of my day (or yesterday rather, as this post pertains to Friday), but a good song nonetheless. Sorry for not posting for two days straight (eek!) but I actually took pictures yesterday and just didn't get a chance to post them. Hopefully I will take photos of today's outfit and post those too, so I can do two today and make up for the loss. We shall see


target sweater
vintage necklace
uniqlo skirt
hue tights
h&m flats

So on Thursday night we went to the Harry Potter midnight showing! It was sooo much fun, albeit ridiculous (I can't even explain, it just really was. Not really a fan of AMC theaters anymore though), the movie was great. That being said we got back to Georgetown around 3 am and had a bit of a debacle because Nicole had lost her little Vera Bradley pouch-thing that basically contained her life (i.e. gocard, debit card, license, room key) and the security guard wouldn't let her in without id. Thankfully she had her passport in her room - and her door doesn't properly lock - so I was able to run up and get that. We couldn't find it even though we ransacked my room, so we ended up just going to bed. Funny story about how we found it: one of my roommate's friends was in the room and we were talking about it and she said it was in her room - she thought it was my roommate's and figured she would just come get it later. We all couldn't stop laughing, because after all our searching it was just. right. there.



Since we got to bed so late, I was planning on skipping my 9:15 am recitation. Sadly, they were handing out our midterms then, so I had to go. Here was what I did: got up at 9, put on sweatpants and a northface over my pajamas, walked to the recitation, picked up my midterm, said I felt sick and had to leave, walked back to the dorm, got back in bed and slept until Russian at 11:15. Am I proud of what I did? No. Am I glad I did it? Most definitely.


The rest of the day went by, and Nicole and I decided to go to the women's basketball game, which was super fun! After that was the whole finding-her-pouch debacle, and then the 4th floor was having another little get-together in honor of Allie and I taking the proficiency exam, so we watched a movie and just hung out. After that we wandered new south, hung out in the common room, and I didn't go to bed until 3. I would consider that a pretty successful night, no? And I didn't get up until 11:30, then proceeded to go to the dining hall for breakfast at noon. It was lovely.

Now what? I think I will do some homework (sigh) before choir practice, and we are going out to dinner so hopefully I can get some pictures of that! Have a lovely Saturday afternoon everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love the vintage necklace, very unusual! Hope you had a lovely afternoon xx

    http://coldknees.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)