Friday, October 21, 2011

new clothing

Where are these new purchases from, you may ask? Would it be that trip that I took, oh, about 2 weeks ago? Yes, yes it would - clearly I'm really good at posting what I say I will post. I've actually worn all of these pieces before but, being the awesome forgetful blogger that I am, haven't managed to get pictures of them up yet - and they've been some cute outfits!


My cute little burgundy bow-blouse! Many adjectives and no commas... Wore this last weekend to work with my black skinnies and pseud-moto boots - basically felt like a model. It was fun, and made being unable to walk by the end of the day slightly more bearable. 


It's a blazer. It's oversized. It's tribal print. Beth may have tried to talk me out of buying it, but I couldn't help it! Wore it yesterday and, despite all the looks I got from the other, much preppier students around campus, quite enjoyed myself. 



Cardigan/blouse/thing with a really cute print! Wore it on the bus back from New York, and it looks nice layered over a basic tank and some jeans. Also, I really like the detailing around the neck.



Necklaces! The turquoise one you saw in yesterday's post, and the other pendant was in an outfit post from New York. Love them both, and we all know I need more pendants like I need a hole in the head...

As I sit here I realized that I didn't even take pictures of everything I bought! These are just the purchases from my new favorite store (that I don't live in the correct city for. Sadness.) There's also a cute little dress and a new winter coat! I guess I'll just do those later? It's me, so I'm making no promises as to when that will be... But guess what? Now the week is over, and we can all enjoy the weekend! (Except me, since this is a scheduled post and I'm currently at work for an 8-hour shift... but such is life) Happy Friday all!
 

9 comments:

  1. i totally love that second item!
    the pattern and design on that blazer is so totally amazing,

    kait xo
    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new finds! I'm loving (and envious) of that adorable polkadot top and the tribal print jacket - which I'm glad you couldn't have been talked out of it. Its just too fabulous! Can't wait to see how you wear them <3


    xoxo Coco
    Muffin Top Baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. that blazer is FAB. excellent finds girl!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first find is awesome! 2nd one PERFECT for christmas in my opinion!

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the over sized blazer with a tribal print! I guess its perfect for christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first blouse. The pattern and colours of this are gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)