Sunday, October 2, 2011

it's fall

And by fall, I mean it's freezing. And by freezing, I mean that I had to practically crawl under my bed to get to my box of winter clothes. And what did I pull out? My gigantic green cardigan!


by corpus cardigan
vintage necklace
hanes tshirt
jcrew pants
star ling boots
thrifted coach bag

Sorry for the kind of unattractive photos. The camera was being angsty, and I was freezing (photo above, anyone?). Basically, I've been wearing my fuzzy socks for like 24 hours straight. I know I said I was ready for fall, but now I'm not so sure - I mean, if by fall you mean sunny, crisp, and 55/60 degrees, sign me up! But this fall, the 40 degrees and drizzling, it's pretty much inhumane





Pretty cool picture of me, right? Except not at all... but it does show off the folds of my cardigan quite well! This thing is actually gigantic. Humongous. The collar is so large that sometimes I put it on upside-down.  How is that possible? Besides the obvious, that I'm not the brightest bulb, I'm not really sure how. But I love it anyways.


This is my second Sunday outfit post! Of course, I've only posted once in the past week or so, so I'm still not doing so hot on this whole posting thing. I think it's the change of seasons. It's hard to go outside and take photos when it's freezing and rainy! And Kennedy is sorely lacking in picture-appropriate stairwells, unlike the lovely New South. All the lights inside are harsh and fluorescent, making picture-taking simply impossible.

Well, this post has been thoroughly uninteresting, so I think I will end things here. Hope you all had a lovely weekend - rest up, because tomorrow's another Monday! Ugh.

11 comments:

  1. Love the outfit ! Here in Italy it's still summer instead ! I am a bit sick of the hot weather...but I always have cold feet during winter so I understand you ! :)

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour of your knit, its gorgeous! i sympathise with your cold climate but I am enjoying wearing all my bit knits & boots again!

    also crushing over your bag! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice!!love your cardigan!kisses=)

    www.lapetiteblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW AND I'M SO EXCITED...jealous of you though because it looks cold there...and here in LA it's nothing but hot and gross...
    isn't it the best feeling ever to know its time to pull out the hot coco and chick flicks?

    kisses from kaitlin
    xo
    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovee those boots! <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cardigan....and in general the way you dress is wonderfull.
    Very nice blog
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. again such a cute post darling :)) I as always well done and really unique <33

    oh not to forget, could you pls do me a favour and vote for me by liking my photo on this link:

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150310737991219&set=a.10150310737876219.336775.304442071218&type=1&theater

    that would mean so much to me and maybe you can also spread it on facebook by sharing it :)) puss puss and huggs from

    combo-monster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I adore your boots.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    i love your boots & necklace !!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. it must be very cold :) cool boots
    http://curlysheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)