Friday, April 22, 2011

bday celebration

So I wasn't dressed very cute today, but then we all went out to the club to celebrate my mother's birthday, and Natalie and I dressed up a bit! We went to J. Crew earlier, and they are having an amazing 30% off all sale, so we went a little crazy. Here Natalie and I are both wearing some new pieces we got!

 jcrew cardigan
 jcrew top (new purchase)
american eagle shorts

I love Natalie's mixing of neons here! It's something I can never pull off (as you may or may not have noticed, I'm not really a color person). And the top is so much fun. It's kind of sheer, with a minimalist look to it despite the bright colors. And I love the shorts! Apparently she wears them all the time, and I can see why - the tie-waist and the navy color is gorgeous


mother's necklace
jcrew shirt (new purchase)
old navy cardigan
 jcrew pants
jcrew shoes

I really should work at J. Crew.... Perhaps I should see if they're hiring for summer? But honestly I feel like half my wardrobe comes from them and I would do such a good job working for them! Problem is it's soooo difficult to get your first job. Everyone wants you to have experience, but you can't have experience if you don't get a job - catch 22 anyone? 

Once again, don't have that much to say. Besides shopping and dinner, mostly I've spent my time watching Top Chef and reading fashion magazines. Living the American dream, right? Anyways, good night all!

3 comments:

  1. You both look great :) love the simple chic looks :)

    I totally agree about the impossibility of getting your first job! It's mental :(

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD TILLY IS ADORABLE IN THAT PHOTO HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for your comment in my blog!! Really like your J.Crew purchases! I ón´t have that brand in my small city in Spain! I´m really into colors and prints!!
    xoxo
    Isabel
    http://mylittlesuedeshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)