I mean, it wasn't that bad, but still it was embarassing. This afternoon I decided to bundle up and head to Dean & Deluca for a little afternoon break to treat myself with good bread and hot chocolate. So I was walking from the dorm down to M street when around Georgetown Cupcake (about 7 or so blocks from where I started), I looked down to see that my dress was tucked up around my jacket. And no one had stopped me! Thank goodness I didn't see anyone I knew, but still. Very stressful. I was on the phone with my mom at the time, and I just started freaking out and she was laughing at me the whole time. Thanks mom.
american apparel cardigan
necessary objects dress
I'm wearing my glasses again today. I honestly don't know what is wrong with my contacts! My eyes have been hurting all day even without them, but everything gets so red when I try to put them in, even for reasonable hours! I just don't know. I will be home in 2 or so weeks, and hopefully we can get my eyes checked out then...
Detail of the boots (which you have all seen numerous times. I just love them). I had a close up of the ruffle, but it just seemed kind of weird zooming in on my chest for a photo, even if it was for detail's sake. Oh well, you can all see it as is :)
I had gospel choir practice for 3 hours today. And guess what? Tomorrow's practice starts at 6 and goes until - wait, I don't know when it goes until. You know why? Because she wouldn't give us an end time. "It will end when it ends, we may be here until 2 am for all I know". Really? Oh, and the practice Saturday afternoon during the 2nd home basketball game? Yep, that's happening too. I'm a little bit bitter, kind of feel like my weekend (the last weekend to really go out) is dying. I mean, we all know I won't be studying during reading days next weekend, but probably everyone else will be and won't want to do anything :( Ok, I will stop my complaining now, on to happier things!
Chelsea Lane, from the amazing blog Zipped, gave me a blog award! Well, she gave it to me about a week ago, but me being the bad blogger I was in November didn't get around to it until now. So thanks Chelsea!
Soooo, now apparently I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself. Here you are:
1. I'm kind of addicted to trashy tv - when I was sick I watched 17 episodes of Gossip Girl in 2 days!
2. When I was little I broke both of my arms (not at the same time thank god)
3. I love to ski and generally go out west once a year with my family for some "hard-core" (my dad would disagree) skiing :)
4. I took Spanish for about 7 years when I was little. One year of French and I forgot it all
5. Up until 6th grade, all I would wear was sweatpants. I hated jeans. I thought they were uncomfortable.
6. I sang a solo in an international choir festival in Italy. Then I wrote my college essay about it :)
7. I don't think caffeine has an effect on me anymore. I drank too much coke and coffee
And now I'm supposed to pass the torch on to other bloggers who I particularly enjoy... Greer, The Mad Twins, Where Bluebirds Fly, The Haute Road, and Instant Flowers - I love reading about you all!
Well, that was fun! Thanks again to Chelsea, now I am going to finish 90210 and do a bit of reading! Have a lovely night all :)