Wednesday, February 15, 2012

next halloween



Rachel Rachel Roy dress; BDG (Urban Outfitters) cardigan; pendant from street market in NYC; belt stolen from my vintage floral dress; Target boots

 So the title of this post is in no way not particularly related to my day, it's just that I have plans to wear this dress next year on Halloween, belted with twine or something of the sort, with moccasins and a little hat and be Robin Hood. How cute will that be? Personally, I'm pretty excited.

In other news, today has been an interesting day, just got back from a 4-hour-or so hiatus from the room to take my Econ Stats midterm, perform a song with my a capella group, then have rehearsal with said a capella group... all while extremely exhausted/with a head cold. Needless to say I'm going to bed soon. Scratch that, probably going to bed right now. Night all!


P.S. Bright spot in my day? Mom and dad sent me cookies for Valentine's Day! And who doesn't love heart-shaped sugar cookies during midterms? No one. (enjoy the double-negatives, I'm too tired to care)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)