Friday, January 20, 2012

shorts and tights





Saks Fifth Avenue peacoat; Gap scarf and button down; Martin&Osa shorts; Hue socks; Target boots

 So these pictures were taken in like 1 minute on my roommate's way to dance, and I accidentally didn't check the camera's setting so sorry for the lovely quality lack thereof - I made her take the photos because a) I'm really a fan of this outfit and b) I haven't posted in forever. But seriously, my life has been insane this past week. Like straight classes, meetings, and rehearsals... not sure what my life is going to look like in the next few weeks, but I can tell you it probably won't be pretty (and by that I mean that it will be crazy, not to say that I won't be pretty - I always am clearly).

Good news though - I've filled out my official paperwork to become an International Economics major! Glad to have that off my plate, and excited for all the classes I'll get to take in the next few years, I can tell you now it's going to be an interesting ride.

And now it's Alison's naptime, so au revoir all!


P.S. Can we just note my face in the second-to-last photo? It's ridiculous. Also, I think I may have re-broken my foot in the first one? 



2 comments:

  1. love this look.
    it looks so comfy and so free!

    xoxo katlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, i like your shoes !

    http://caily-impressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)