Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm back!

Sorry for the little unintentional hiatus from blogging I seem to have taken these past few days. It's been kind of crazy this weekend! I mean, not that there's been a lot to do (yesterday I watched Father of the Bride because I didn't feel like attempting to do homework that's not due for at least a week. Just seems so pointless to work that far ahead, you know?) but there's been a fair amount, or at least enough that I haven't been dressing very well. Except I quite liked my outfit from yesterday, hence why I put it back on this morning so I could reenact it for you all since I was too lazy to take photos last night (because clearly that takes so long)

topshop necklace
 old navy shirt
 target skirt
vintage coach bag
sperry topsiders

Two things about this outfit - my skirt wasn't up this high when I was wearing it yesterday, I just wasn't paying that much attention this morning. So don't worry mom. Two - I love my sperrys! We bought them so I could have more supportive shoes for my healing feet, but I haven't been allowed to wear them because of those god-awful tennis shoes. But they are so cute! I would say they are up there (almost as good as) my beloved moccasins - which I need to get a new pair of sometime soon, now that I'm thinking about it...



Just some detail shots of various accesories that I love. Yes, I know that I wore this necklace in the last post too, but since that post was from Wednesday, its not that bad... It's my favorite, don't judge

Colleen and I met in Dupont for a lovely evening yesterday! Except that she was quite late. Let me preface this with the fact that she had a legitimate reason and that its fine (you're welcome bud ^^) However, I spent about half an hour surfing Le Monde's iphone app, trying to keep up with my French while I sat on a bench in Dupont circle all by myself, quite hungry. On the other hand, she picked a great restaurant! It's called Vapianos, and when you go they give you a little debit card that you use as you go around to different stations where they make this amazing italian food right in front of you! And apparently they are all over, which is awesome. We talked and ate, then went and got cupcakes for dessert - all together a pretty good evening if I do say so myself. 

I can't believe this is basically the last weekend of my freshman year! I mean, we have next weekend too, but my school is awesome (not) and schedules finals on Saturdays, so that won't exactly be a party. I feel like just yesterday I was moving everything into my first college dorm room, and now I'm expected to fit it all into boxes and move out? It may just be me, but I think my stuff has multiplied. Like a lot. We shall see how that goes next week. All I have to say is I'm extremely glad my mom is coming out to help me.

Well, I am in Starbucks (a.k.a my favorite Sunday study-spot ever) and I'm trying to make a study guide for my upcoming Map of the Modern World final. Don't you just love studying in coffee shops? It's my absolute favorite :) Have a lovely afternoon!




2 comments:

  1. i really like your bag! would love it if you'd take a look at my blog and follow it if you like!
    http://juliasstyleutopia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)